Good opportunity to work with Japanese specialists!
We are a JICA Project Team which involves in the project on strengthening of Children’s mathematical ability through e-Learning.
This project is financially supported by Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and is implemented under collaboration between SuRaLa Net Co., Ltd and Indonesia University of Education (UPI).
We are planning to open UPI e-Learning Class for pre-school students until grade 4 students within UPI Campus from February 2017. Therefore we are seeking for talented individuals with positive attitude for the following position.
||e-Learning Class Facilitator
|| Number of Position
- University graduate or undergraduate students from UPI (mathematics, elementary school teacher education, or computer science major are preferred)
- Good Indonesian and English language skills
- good communication skills
- computer skills of Ms Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic Mathematics skills
- Interested in working with children
- Facilitate and support operation e-learning class
- report learning activities to class manager and students’s parents
- From beinning of February, 2017 to May, 2017 (Willing to expand the period)
- Attend and facilitator’s training on Januari, 2017
||Class Operation Time
||Between 13.00 to 18.00, Monday – Thursday
||Directorate of ICT of UPI
||IDR 40,000/hour (including transportation fee)
If you are interested, please email your CV, academic certificate of university and GPA (for graduate students) or transcripts (for undergraduate students) to the following email address by Monday, 26th December 2016.
Ramli Yana: firstname.lastname@example.org (Monitoring Staff for JICA Project)
With subject title: e-Learning Class Facilitator Application (Your full name)
The candidates who pass the 1st selection will be informed about the interview.