The 4th International Conference on Early Childhood Education
This year, the Early Childhood Education program will hold the 4th ICECE and we will publish selected papers presented at the conference in a Scopus indexed proceeding. We will publish papers that are not accepted for publication by Scopus in a proceeding with ISBN. For more information about the background of the conference this year.
Keynote speaker :
- Professor Amita Gupta (The City College of New York, The US)
- Professor Branislav Pupala (Trnava University, Slovakia)
- Vina Adriany, PhD (Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia)
- Dr. Sonja Arndt (Waikato University, New Zealand)
|Conference date||7 November 2018|
|Second review||1 – 30 October 2018 (tentative dates)|
|Revision and revised paper submission deadline||30 September 2018|
|Internal Review Notification||30 August 2018|
|Full paper submission deadline||30 July 2018|
|Notification of abstract acceptance||15 June 2018|
|Abstract submission||1 March – 30 May 2018|
- Philosophical Issues in Early Childhood Education
- Curriculum and Assessment of Early Childhood Education
- Child Rights, Access and Quality in Early Childhood Education
- Information, Communication and Technology (ICT) in Early Childhood Education
- Parenting and Child Development
- Gender Issues in Early Childhood Education
- Teachers Training for Early Childhood Education
- Teaching and Learning in Early Childhood Education
- Language Development and Literacy in Early Childhood Education
- Critical Issues in Early Childhood Education
- Art and Creativity in Early Childhood Education
- Multiculturalism in Early Childhood Education
- Policy in Early Childhood Education
- Methodological Issues in Early Childhood Education research
- Health and Nutrition in Early Childhood Education
- The article should be original and has not been published or considered to be published in any conference proceeding, journal, or other forms of reviewed publication.
- The article’s word count: 2500 – 3500 words (not exceeding 3000 words, all included)
- The article should be written in English. Non-English words, when necessary, should be formatted italic. The first mention of an abbreviation should be followed by the word/name of the group, then only the abbreviation for the next mentions.
- The article should follow the Chicago 16th Edition referencing style.
- The author should provide a signed statement of originality/free from plagiarism.
- Any pictures and photos included in the article should be free from copyrights and ethical issues.
The abstract and article should be submitted through an online submission system provided on the conference website.
info lbh lengkap di http://icece.event.upi.edu